Terms and conditions
IN THE SUN, on behalf of Lydia Gomez Phipps, with tax residence in Santa Ponsa Street 34B, 07012, Palma de Mallorca, SPAIN and with NIF 43083205L owns the portal www.inthesun.es (hereinafter IN THE SUN).
The conditions of use and purchase are aimed to regulate information, products and promotions made available to users IN THE SUN, as well as commercial transactions arising between IN THE SUN and its users.
The completion of an order IN THE SUN implies acceptance by the user of the conditions of use detailed below without any reservations.
Legal nature of published prices
Hereby, and in compliance with the LSSI 56/2007 Spanish Law of December 28, we have the duty to inform customers that all prices of the products in IN THE SUN include applicable taxes according to the type of product. On the other hand, the shipping charges are not part of the prices of products. In pre-order completion steps the system will report the total amount of shipping costs for the order. Shipping rates and destinations are detailed at shipping and delivery page in this website.
Placing an order on IN THE SUN is intuitive and easy, but if you ever feel you need help do not hesitate to contact us via email email@example.com.
It is noted that the present conditions defined by CIF IN THE SUN 43083205L, for www.inthesun.es online store is made.
Law on Protection of Personal Data:
Under the provisions of Spanish Law we inform you that by completing this form, your personal data are incorporated and will be treated in the files owned by INTHESUN, with to manage, administer and maintain the services provided and / or contracted, and to keep you informed, including by electronic means, on issues relating to the activity of the Company and its services.
You can exercise at any time, access rights, rectification, cancellation and opposition of your personal data by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org accompanied by a photocopy of your personal ID document.
Something you should know about cookies:
We may collect information about your computer, including, where appropriate, your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration. This is statistical data about how you browse our website.
For the same reason, we can obtain information about your general internet usage by using a cookie file that is stored on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to the hard drive of your computer.
Cookies help us to improve our Web site and to deliver a better and more personalized service. Specifically, we can:
– Make an estimation on numbers and use patterns.
– Store information about your preferences and customize our website according to your individual interests.
– Speed up your searches.
– To recognize you when you return back to our site.
IN THE SUN look at the user’s convenience so we offer two different forms of payment so that the user can choose which best suits your needs. Both payment options are:
– PayPal: If users prefer to pay by PayPal, the system will take you to PayPal payment gateway for your user profile with PayPal to make the payment.
If you have any questions, or want to pay by other method, please contact us by email email@example.com and are happy to find a way that suits you.
All products purchased in www.inthesun.es may be returned and refunded, except for personalized products, provided that the client communicates IN THE SUN its intention to return the product s purchased within a maximum period 7 calendar days from the date of delivery and the rest of the conditions set out in this paragraph are fulfilled.
IN THE SUN will only accept returns that meet the following requirements:
1. The product must be in the same condition it was delivered and must retain their original packaging and labeling.
2. The shipment must be made using the same packaging that has been received to protect the product. In the event that can not be done with the packaging which was delivered, the Customer must return it in a protective case in order that the product reaches the store IN THE SUN with the maximum possible guarantees.
3. In order to facilitate customers the return process and to make proper monitoring of the same, IN THE SUN establishes only the return procedure established by IN THE SUN. If the reason for the return is attributable to IN THE SUN (the product is defective, is not what you had requested, etc.), the amount of the refund will be refunded. If the reason is another (products are served correctly but are not to your liking), the cost of the return costs are borne by the customer.
To proceed with a refund, follow these steps:
1. Report before 7 calendar days of receipt that the product wants to be returned. The information may be made via mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. IN THE SUN inform the customer of the address to which to send the product.
3. The client must send through a courier company of your choice. The return must pay the customer.
4. Report of the courier company used, date and time of return by email to email@example.com.
The return of products will result in a refund equal to the cost of returned products minus the cost of return service.
Only in the event that the delivered product is defective or wrong, IN THE SUN also reimburse you the dispatch costs.
Partial returns and cancellations will result in partial refunds.
IN THE SUN manage the return order by bank transfer to the account number provided by the Customer.
The website, including but is not limited degree programming, editing, compilation and other elements necessary for its operation, designs, logos, text and / or graphics are the property of the registered IN THE SUN brand or, if available license or authorization by the authors. All website contents are duly protected by the rules of intellectual property and registered in public records. Therefore, any misuse can be prosecuted.